[Preview] Automatic Close of Business Day
This feature will roll out to you in the next two weeks. At some time, we will email you with details about the changes.
We are getting rid of shifts in the Tebi app. This is being replaced by days that more accurately represent how you work.
Where previously you managed shifts, the end of a business day (previously called a shift) will now be managed automatically by Tebi. You won’t need to take any actions like reviewing and resetting terminal totals or closing shifts. Your reports will be automatically generated at the end of your business day. You will also be able to see your sales performance during the day in real-time using the Day Overview.
If you have cash enabled as a payment method, under the Cash Management menu in the Tebi app, you can:
- Cash Expenses: you can register those unexpected cash expenses while running operations
- Cash Movements: you can register cash added and removed from the cash drawer
- Cash Drawer: you can now count cash at the beginning, during, and at the end of each business day
- Cash Tips Payout: enables you to payout tips from the cash drawer
Read the Cash Management help article to discover this feature in detail.
[Preview] Improved Sales
Tebi gives you the flexibility to operate your sale with different views. To switch between the sales list and floor plan, use the icons on the top-right corner of the Sales screen.
We have improved the navigation across business days. Your default view will be today as you land on the sales list. By tapping on ‘Today’ at the center-top of the screen, you will prompt a calendar and be able to select your preferred date.
We are introducing a new way to access and make corrections on a closed sale via tapping the three-dot icon. A corrected closed sale will show a pencil icon next to it.
[Preview] New payment screen
We fixed several issues in the payment screen and updated the design. As a result, you can now edit the sale directly on the payment screen.
We are also introducing QuickPay. 80% of your payments are with the same payment method – QuickPay is a shortcut to this frequently used payment method. Read the QuickPay help article to find out how to set this up.
The new payment screen will become available later this month.
Fixes & improvements
- Added a big fun button to create a new sale in the menu
- In the Sale screen, you can enter editing mode by tapping an empty tile. Easy and intuitive as editing your phone home screen
- If you do table service, you can now easily use free tools and templates to design a custom floor plan
- Tebi allows you to enable fine-grained access control for your employees. Create users and assign a role to control what each user can access.